Intelligent Monitoring Center
- Health status monitoring: Comprehensively evaluates the health of devices, and rapidly locks abnormal devices.
- QoS monitoring: Monitors the global indicators of voice and data services.
- Network efficiency monitoring: Monitors the efficiency of network resources to prevent resources waste.
- Network security monitoring: Performs online physical examination on equipment security to discover potential security risks timely.
- Major operation monitoring: Monitors the operation process and equipment status to reduce operation risks.
Diagnosis Analysis Center
- Fault delimiting/locating: Provides equipment and service degradation and fault locating methods.
- Service quality analysis: Provides indicator deterioration analysis and optimization suggestions.
- Network efficiency analysis: Analyzes the use of NEs and NFVI resources, and provides optimization suggestions.
- Network security analysis: Security examination is used to find security vulnerabilities.
Intelligent Decision-Making Center
- Suggestions and decisions on escape, network optimization suggestions and decisions.
- Routine operation automation, one-click escape, one-click optimization, and engineering transformation