The AIC auto integration center realizes the auto design, deployment and test of an NFV system. In addition, it solidifies classical manual system enhancement and optimization, so as to shorten the construction time effectively and decrease virtual integration deployment and network establishment cost. The AIC auto integration center consists of planning & design iDevise, installation deployment iDeploy, configuration tool iConfig and auto test iTest;
- iDevise completes auto planning of virtual network, including bearer planning, NFVI planning, and VNFs planning.
- iDeploy imports the files such as LLD from iDevise completing auto installation deployment of NFV system and the checking after the deployment.
- iConfig supports completing the site data planning & design of each VNF NE of core network, the system can realize automatic configuration of each NE First Call/First Download and commercial scenario of core network by importing the generated LLD into iDeploy.
- iTest automatically invokes test cases to complete the test and verification of functions, performance and reliability.
With the configuration wizard, it is only required to input a few planning parameters of each layer, the operations are easy and simple, the planning & design is more standard, correct, highly efficient and easy to use.
- Zero intervention, auto deployment
The deployment tool realizes zero intervention & auto deployment, and displays the deployment progress and log information in real time.
The AIC tool kit provides the E2E design, deployment and test services to solve tedious and repetitive operations.
The AIC tool kit performs legality checking during the design and deployment to avoid the rework caused by human errors.
The deployment tool checks the environment before deployment and verifies the correctness after deployment to guarantee correctness and reliability of the deployment.
The test tool provides the auto network test capability based on the cloud test service of ZTE Openlab to improve the test efficiency.
Visualized tool execution procedure: Display the execution progress in real time;
Visualized tool execution result: You can query the deployment report and deployment duration immediately;
Visualized execution error prompt: You can query anomaly and log information.
Open architecture: It provides an extendable interface framework, and implements the auto design and deployment of third-party devices with plug-ins.
Open interface: It provides northbound interfaces and can perform integration with third-party tool links.