The development goal of 5G is to achieve continuous wide-area network coverage, high-capacity hotspot, low-power and large-connection as well as low-latency and high-reliability, to meet diversified service needs of eMBB, mMTC, uRLLC and other application scenarios.
ZTE 5G Common Core product has the following characters:
● To realize cloud core network over unified NFVI hardware via NFV/SDN Technical.
● Core network is based on Cloud Native architecture. Each network function are implemented by a group of stateless microservice components. By the flexible combination of different components, we can realize the network rebuilding from “network element orient” architecture to “service orient” architecture.
● Service is provided via slice. It may realize service and network are customized according to requirement to fulfill diversified enterprise requirements, such as VR/AR, CAR network, automatic of factory, intelligent city and smart power grid.
● ZTE introduce carrier-grade DevOps platform to provide close-loop mode “zero touch” smart maintenance, and to realize automatic design, automatic deployment, automatic development and automatic maintenance.
● ZTE core network supports convergent access of 2G, 3G, LTE, LTE-A, NB-IoT, 5G, WiFi and Fixed.
● ZTE introduces MEC - (Multi-Access Edge Computing) , which support to move the anchor of user plane to the edge node. It may realize ultra low latency, high bandwidth and real-time internet access.
ZTE has launched its 5G Core product as a major international provider of telecommunications, enterprise and consumer technology solutions for the Mobile Internet.
During the joint technology research at China Mobile Research Institute 5G Core Lab, the design and realization of ZTE 5G Core product are highly praised by China Mobile, laying a solid foundation for the bilateral collaboration to promote the future development of standards and to conduct 5G Core trials for China Mobile.
As the world's leading provider of integrated communications solutions, ZTE, taking the strategy of "Leading 5G Innovations", is committed to providing customers worldwide with quality services. The debut of 5G Common Core is a solid step toward the industrialization of 5G Core and a good start for the commercial use of 5G Core.