Through the unified mobility management solution based on ZXUN USPP (Universal Subscriber Profile Platform), the different network elements in CDMA/WCDMA/LTE/IMS and other networks are integrated to provide a unified service.
The main services provided by the unified mobility management solution is as follows:
- In the 2 / 3 / 4G network, the solution service is as HLR / EPC HSS / PCRF / SPR / MNP / EIR / FLR / AAA.
- In the IMS network, the solution service is as IMS HSS / ENUM / SLF.
- In the CDMA network, the solution service is as HLRe / CDMA AAA.
The solution supports the unified BE and the unified FE for multi-APPs' database management and service logic processing.
And the BE and FE can run in full load-sharing mode so that the load is full balanced.
- Following ETSI NFV network virtualization protocol standard and NFV E2E reference architecture
- Full life circle management
- Flexible scale-in/out
- VM migration and self-heal
- Using a variety of performance tuning technology, such as NUMA, DPDK, huge pages, CPU pinning
- Rapid deployment