With the rapid development of mobile Internet and the increasing proportion of revenue of data services, the focus of operators has begun to shift from voice value-added services to data network value-added services, to meet the urgent needs of mobile data users for intelligent, personalized and differentiated services in data networks. The service chain is deployed between mobile network and public network to provide end users with network data value-added services.
Service Chain Product Overview
ZXUN SSC includes three parts: traffic service gateway, service chain support platform and service function:
1. The traffic service gateway of ZXUN SSC provides traffic identification (DPI), traffic classifier (TC), policy enforcement (PCC), and flow charging (ACC) functions;
2. The service chain support platform of ZXUN SSC provides the SFC controller, SFC proxy and direct routing load balance (DRLB) functions;
3. The service function part of ZXUN SSC provides data value-added services such as TCP optimization, video optimization, URL filtering, virtual firewall and cache.
Customer Value of Service Chain
1. ZXUN SSC supports overlay network deployment to shield the difference of the existing core network, to meet the operators' requirements for fast deployment of new services;
2. ZXUN SSC supports NFV to realize on-demand elastic scaling and rapid system deployment, to help cloud-based transformation of operators' services;
3. ZXUN SSC provides the flexible service orchestration/management and rich service functions to help operators innovate their businesses, enhance user experiences and expand new business models.
Traffic Service Gateway
Providing the functions such as accurate traffic identification, multi-dimensional flexible policy enforcement and traffic charging, to adapt to various traffic management requirements of operators
Guiding the traffic to the service chain on demand, to facilitate operator value addition
Service Chain Support Platform
Providing service chain information encapsulation and decapsulation functions, and allowing traditional SFs that cannot identify service chain encapsulation to join a service chain
Providing functions such as the delivery of service chain configuration information and the collection and reporting of service chain status information, to support flexible service orchestration and management
Providing the load balance function and supporting multi-dimensional distribution strategies
Accelerating downlink TCP packets by maximizing the efficiency of the transport layer in the mobile data network, to help operators enhance user online experiences
Accelerating video streaming through transcoding, caching, and other media-related TCP/HTTP optimization technologies, to enhance user video viewing experiences
Providing Web browsing acceleration without perception of users and sources, to help operators reduce inter-network settlement and improve user network access experiences
Realizing abstraction and virtualization of firewall resources, and providing network security for core networks and medium and large private clouds, to help operators improve network security
Filtering out the specified data such as vulgar information and malicious websites based on the URL of the user's Internet browsing, to help operators improve the user Web browsing experiences