According to the customers' network architecture and the technology architecture evolution object, integrate multi-vendor devices in the way of pre-integration verification depending on ZTE OpenLab or the operator's TestBed, implement carrier-class reliability of the system, so as to come up with NFV integration solution that features with fast deployment, security, stability, and agile operation.
Pre-integration services support various scenarios, including:
- ZTE leaded NFV system integration solution, pre-integrated in ZTE lab.
- ZTE leaded NFV system integration solution, pre-integrated in the operator's lab.
- Operator leaded NFV system integration solution, pre-integrated in the operator's lab.
Highlights of products:
- Decrease the risk of integration delivery
Pre-integration system reduces errors in integration test planning/execution.
- Realize carrier-class reliability
Pre-test on single modules and the system improves the reliability of the entire system.
- Speed up service launching
Pre-integration test of different vendors' devices in ZTE OpenLab guarantees good interoperability between different vendors' devices, greatly shortening the time before launching a new system .
- Generate complete pre-integration solution (multi-vendor devices)
Executes pre-integration verification for the integration scenario of different vendors' devices, and performance tuning according to the market requirements and ZTE's active planning, finally comes up with a complete integration solution. Customers can implement commercial deployment based on the scenario from ZTE integration solution repository directly.