It supports two types of data:
1. Structured data, including 2G/3G/4G/5G and IMS subscriber subscription data, network exposure data, application data and policy data, etc.
2. Unstructured data, including service session data and subscriber state information, etc.
ZTE CUDR solution adopts cloud native and micro-service architecture, and supports the unified management and maintenance of structured and unstructured data. It realizes unified access control, unified distributed management and control, and unified data consistency maintenance functions.
It has the following advantages:
1. Highly reliable and secure, building a careless network.
2. Huge capacity, high performance, reducing CAPEX.
3. Unified management and maintenance, reducing OPEX.
4. Flexibility and Openness, increasing data value.
Separation of compute and storage, stateless service components
Centralized data storage, simplifying the network